The UltraScreen experience - with a razor sharp, three-story tall picture, crystal clear digital sound and comfortable stadium seats - is Marcus movie magic at its best.
And now, for the first time ever, an end-of-life care documentary film will soon be shown in this format.
Please join co-producers Terry Kaldhusdal and Michael Bernhagen on Wednesday, October 16th as they present their critically acclaimed film, Consider the Conversation: A Documentary on a Taboo Subject, in collaboration with Horizon Home Care and Hospice at the Marcus North Shore Cinema in Mequon, Wisconsin.
Immediately after the film, Michael Bernhagen will moderate a panel discussion featuring:
- Terry Kaldhusdal
- Wendy Peltier, MD - Director of the Medical College of Wisconsin Palliative Care Center
- Kathryn Denson, MD - Chief Medical Officer and Medical Director, Horizon Home Care & Hospice
- Edmund Duthie, MD - Chief of Geriatrics/Gerontology at the Medical College of Wisconsin
- Jennifer Wierschem, MSW - Social Worker, Horizon Home Care & Hospice
- Marti Daniels - Funeral Director, Church & Chapel Funeral Homes
For more information, including how to purchase tickets, please click here (enter "HORIZONHOME" in the coupon code field to take advantage of a buy one, get one free offer).